Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Discovery Gateway

Monday night we went to Discovery Gateway with Dave, Heidi, and Mia. We headed down on TRAX which is ALWAYS quite the adventure, but Jax LOVES to ride on "Jax's Train"
Jax LOVED the water play area. I think that was his favorite thing there.
Jax and Mia driving...Watch out!
I asked Jax if he wanted to wear the hat, he told me to put it on the horse"Right there" as he pointed to the horses head.
Jax and Mia in the Life Flight Helicopter.....I hope this is the closest we ever come to needing that!
When we told Jax it was time to leave he threw one big hissy fit, trying to calm him down we asked him if he wanted to ....ride the train, his response...NO!
so we thought of the all time no fail question, Do you want to go see Grandma and Grandpa? his response was ....NO!
I think I would be safe in saying that Jax had a really good time!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

We took our kid there when it was new. It is the best kid place. I wish I had a membership. Looks like you had fun. Gotta love those public tantrums. I've never even seen him get mad.