The Living Planet Aquarium
We bought memberships to the aquarium, which Jax loves, Jax's favorite thing there is the stuffed "Bruce" hanging over the gift shop. He thought the sting rays were cool, but didn't want anything to do with touching one.
This is Jax looking at one of the aquariums.
A lady bug hung out on Jax, here he is pointing to it and trying to figure out just what it really is.
THE ZOO.......
I took a day off from work to go to the zoo, We went with Heidi, Mia, Jill, Roman and Noah.
If you look very closely you can see Jax standing at the top. Jax loves to go down slides, but I really thought he would get to the top of this huge slide and chicken out....Imagine my surprise when he sat down and actually started coming down the slide, as he started down my thoughts were...at least Primary's is close.... His little expression was priceless as he came down, I would have taken a picture but I stood there waiting to catch him. He hopped off and ran for the stairs and went up and did it again...
NEW Car
We bought a new car on Friday, Our little Pathfinder was on it's last leg....so we had to buy a new car. We bought a new Nissan Rogue.
Air Conditioning is a blessing!
The very next day the air conditioner at our house died.....We had quite the little adventure..We spent two nights at my parents, and then we spent one night a hotel. We thought it would be a fun adventure. Well you get what you pay for.... we last minute went to a Super 8 motel...it had a pool really close to our work. Well we asked if they had cribs, they said yes, so when they brought one to our room it was a pack n play, Cory went to set it up and got grossed out, so he went home, and got our pack n play, and Jax and I went swimming... I didn't know how many trains went by 106 and the freeway....I think I counted at least 4 throughout the night....BUT at least the air conditioning worked!



3 comments:
WOW there my long lost neighbor! You guys have been busy. Our Air went out as well around the 4th of July, we then have had the flu bug over here and the very next week we all battled colds and we too got a new car on the 22nd of July a Dodge Durango. I had wondered if you guys got a new car. Seems like things are going the same with both of us! We need to hang out. Let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys. I am glad you are all ok now!
Love ya!
We cannot wait to see you guys! We are so glad that you have planned your family vacation up here in Burley:) You will have so much fun, you won't even know what hit you. See you soon
You guys look like you really have had a lot of fun...yay summer! Jax is such a cutie!
Post a Comment