Happy Fourth of July!I just want to say how grateful I am to live in this country and I am so grateful for all those who sacrifice daily for me and my famliy's freedom!

Today was a lot of fun! We were invited to a pool party at Wally's brothers home. He were able to play in the pool, and then eat some good grub! It was 102 degrees today so I can't think of a better way to spend the day! It was the first time Jax has been in a big kid pool, isn't he neglected? (I do have an excuse though since toddlers were banned from pools last year!) He had a lot of fun "splashing" and playing with his cousins. Can you believe the two girls are his twin cousins that were premature and are 2 weeks younger than him?

We had Grandpa and Grandma W come over for dinner and then we dazzled them with our amazing firework display!For the most part Jax liked them. After everyone he had to tell his dad "good job daddy"! After the last one he said "inside loud" We talked him into staying outside for few minutes longer and watched some of th "BIG" fireworks from around the valley.
1 comment:
What a fun pool float since everyone can use it at the same time!
Post a Comment