Saturday, March 21, 2009

Super Saturday..

Jax had an extremely crazy Saturday...We woke up and got all dressed up. His Ama and Papa took him and some of his other cousins to the Symphony. They have a children's series that are really fun! After that they took them to a REAL Salt Lake game. It was a free game so Cory and I met up with them there. We had a fun time,but all I can say is I don't think I can talk Cory into going back until they have fixed the parking situation there....CRAZY!! Jax loved waving the flag that Ama and Papa had brought. Thanks Ama and Papa for the FUN day!!
All dressed up for the Symphony! I can't believe how big he is getting!
at Rio Tinto Stadium

Jax, Ama and Papa

4 comments:

The Ingleby Family said...

You have a super cute family! I can't believe Jax is almost 3!! Where does the time go! Love ya! It was good seeing you today!

Lady of Perpetual Chaos said...

What a great day! Looks like you guys had a lot of much deserved fun.

Rachelle said...

FUN! I love the REAL games! Your little guy is so stinkin cute!

Brynn said...

He looks so old in those pictures and very cute.