Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Jaxon did a funny thing the other day and I wanted to share. We were watching a show and the word I D I O T was said. We have tried to teach Jaxon this is not a nice word. So Jaxon pipes up and says "that is not a nice word daddy" and I proceed to tell him you are right that is not a nice word. So I go back to watching the show and after a second I realize Jaxon is still talking he rambling for the next 3 to 5 minutes about how we don't say that word, and we should be nice, and say nice words like I like you, and ......we should be friends with people.......and give them hugs.....and kisses........then after his monolog went on for a while he stops and give me hug and says "just like this daddy". I swear that kid astounds me every day and he is so funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment