Here is a picture of Jax's pumpkin...
I don't know how many more pieces we could have had on this pumpkin! Thanks Ama and Papa for the fun pumpkin!
What does a spider say? GRrrrr
These are a couple of girls I work with. We have these green squares that are by our cubies that look like they belong on Mario Bros. They became the theme for our costumes... Jenice and I were the turtles, and Marilyn is the "Life" Mushroom. Sasha was a huge stretch. She was a republican.. Thanks Jenice for the cute costumes!



3 comments:
I love the spider. How cute.
Thanks for dinner and movie. We had fun.
Jaxon's costume is sooo cute! Where did you find it? Well, we finally started a blog and put your link on it. Hope you don't mind. :) We need to get together soon!
Love the costumes! I was a party pooper and just wore a halloween pumpkin tee shirt.
Thanks for the sleeping tips. We have let Ian cry it out the last two night and it seemed to work. It was hard though!
See you later.
Post a Comment