Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In Memory of....


In memory of Ewwww. Today our sweet little fishy returned to his heavenly father. He was Jax's first pet. Ewwww lived to be one year old. He enoyed dirty water, eating a couple of times a week, and the occasional shake of the bowl from Jax.
When we bought our fish Jax had gotten into "Finding Nemo" so when we bought our fish I asked him what he wanted to name him.... I asked him all sorts of different names, saying No to all of them. He then said he wanted to name him Ewwww. I thought for sure he would forget the name of the fish, or name it differnet names as time went on. Ohhh no, he will always be Ewww.

8 comments:

Jody said...

What a sad day.

The Ingleby Family said...

Will there be a service for Ewwww? That is real sad. Now maybe you can get Jax a dog???

Noble5 said...

Give Jax a big hug from us. We are glad we got to spend time with Ewwww over the Christmas Holiday! I agree with the other comment, He needs a puppy! Tell Cory that would be a perfect gift from the Easter Bunny! Miss you guys

Cory said...

The funny thing is Jaxon still doesn't know he's dead. We just kind of cleaned up the bowl I suspect a few days from now he will realize that Ewww is gone.

Michelle said...

Now he needs an Ewwww2, once he realized that he is dead anyway!

Brynn said...

It's always a good day in my house when the fish die. I hope Jax isn't too sad.

Missionary Mom said...

Wow - that is tragic my dear baby sister. I have a mutant sheltie that he would love to adopt! :)

Amber said...

Oh, so sad! Wish we could have met Ewww :) I'm sure he'll be missed!