Friday, December 19, 2008
Christmas tip..
Don't break your camera!!!!!! Who puts that in the Christmas budget? NOT ME! (Cory suggested we go back to our good old standby ..NO Way..So.... I got a new camera, yes I am spoiled! BUT NOW..Who has time to upload new software, and figure it all out during this crazy time? NOT ME! I have soo many cute pics to share(okay so I may be a little prejudice)...Hopefully I will get them uploaded soon! Thought I would share this one little piece of advice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
So glad you got a new one! I would feel lost without my camera. Hope you guys have a GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!
Bummer about your camera. Good excuse to get a new one though. I'm so glad you found me. If you don't mind i'm going to add your link. blogging is such a nice way to keep in touch in a round about way. i've been wondering how things were going for you and it looks like you are cute little family are doing good.
dang! It stinks to break expensive equipment. Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Can't wait to see the new pictures uploaded soon!
Post a Comment