Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Visiting Vegas...



















Brittney and Tina


















Brittney and Jax















My sister Debbie, Dad, Mom, Jax, Brother in law Jeff, sister Tamy, and I.


We had an unexpected visit to Vegas...My cute little niece(ok so she isn't that little anymore, just makes me feel a little younger when I say that) is having a baby girl! Cory was on a buisness trip to San Diego, so I decided to ride down with my mom and dad. My Mom, Dad, Jax and I left Thursday morning. We made a pitstop in Spanish Fork for breakfast, Fillmore because Jax wanted "to get out" we stopped and went to the territory capitol. My parents bought Jax a couple of plastic horses for a buck, they kept him entertained for hours!! Who knew a couple cheap pieces of plastic could be sooo fun! We were able to drive to Mesquite and grabbed lunch, and then we finally made it to Henderson. Jax was such a good little boy the whole way! I have decided if I ever need to do another road trip, I am definatly hiring GRANDMA!! She was the best! Once we got there we just kinda hung out and helped my sister get ready for the baby shower which she was hosting. Friday was another day of hanging out, we went across the street to the park and played. Cory flew in later that night. We did a night out on the town and went to Benihana's for dinner with my nephew Josh, and his wife Ashly, Brittney my niece and her husband Chris, and Cory and I. Saturday was the shower, and Sunday we drove home. We stopped at the St. George Temple and took these pictures...

If this were a different temple, wouldn't it be PERFECT for the opening shot of General Confence? Cory took this and I just absolutly love it!!!!
Cory, Jax, Me, Mom, Dad

1 comment:

Teresa said...

Its so much fun being able to see what's going on with you and your family. Email me sometime and we'll get caught up. teresa_dahl@hotmail.com.