Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mommy's little Casanova

A week ago I dropped Jax off at daycare. He takes a little baggie of cereal every morning to "school" once we get there they have little tables that the he and the other kids usually sit down and have a little breakfast snack. So we get to his class and he walks in, he gives mom a kiss and I go to leave, I look back to see what he does, he has the option of A) going to a table and sitting by himself B) Sitting at a table with another little boy C) Sitting by this cute little blonde hair blue eyed girl.
Well Jax starts to head to the table by himself, but then this cute little girl taps the bench next to her and he heads over to sit with her. I don't think you could have slid a piece of paper between them they were sitting so close. I don't really think tooo much about it. Cory drops Jax off a few days later, First thing out of his mouth is "Hi Shannon". Now when we ask him if he has a girlfriend he says "Yes" What is her name? "Shannon" I didn't think I had to worry about this sooo soon!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

He's so cute. He's a lady's man!

Cute blog. I had to change mine when I saw yours.

Amber said...

Looks like you had a fun holiday. Can't wait to see you guys again!